Friday, November 12, 2010

Green Arrow

Got some of them traffic lights working, I noticed, then I noticed this new addition. The left turn signal, it was on during the green-light, not the yellow, which was odd. Can’t you still turn left if the light is green and the arrow light is not? Can you not turn left when the light is on; can you only turn right on red now? I wonder why Barrow Street required this new traffic directional? The traffic isn’t that bad in Jersey City, unless you’re a pedestrian—then you better have your insurance paid up cause you take your life in your hands. I hear complaints about parking all the time these days, and now this directional signal designed to better facilitate flow. I wonder if they expect, and want, all them new condo owners for all them new condos to have cars. They have the lights ready for them, so I guess I’m not wondering any more.

1 comment:

  1. Thank god there is a website about street lights you saved my life, for now. But please never change this website because you never know when you might need it for school projects.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete