Friday, November 19, 2010

Managing Lot


Mustafa is a buddy. He is a man of intelligence and integrity, a genuine gentlemen, a good father and recently renewed (or remarried, I’m not sure) the vows with his wife and mother of his kids. Born and bred in Jersey City, served 12 years in the military, which is why he keeps his boots shiny. One of his many jobs is parking lot manager up in the square, many remember him from his job as custodial engineer of the ole Gold Coast Gym. He also moonlights as the Traveling Detailer, his car detailing business, another local legend. The best around people who get their cars detailed say.

Whenever I’m up in the vicinity and he is on duty I always say howdy.

“Let me take a picture for the blog,” I asked.

Then his cellphone rang, it was the boss. He didn’t say no to the pix.

One of the good guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment