Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Desolate Building

A little more than a real fixer-upper, perhaps…desolate, stark, you wonder how many years those windows have been broken. I like the Christmas Tree. See it on the sidewalk? You almost have to admire the complete and absolute disregard for any Christmas Tree disposal regulations our city has enacted. I wonder how far away from this desolate building the home is this tree was in, what sort of Christmas did they have? I wonder how long the tree will stay there.



1 comment:

  1. The desolate building that you took is right around the corner where I live at. On Colden Street and Center Street. That building use to be a factory and on the corner of the building they have a 2 garage doors that had trucks parked on the garage doors when I was a kid. Then Years ago when I grew up they went out of business. So now I see people and there cars hanging around that building like a park. Sooner or later that building will be torn down to make condos.

    ReplyDelete