Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lex & Taylor






























































Note this under: who knew. Or, under: something else I didn’t know. I always wanted to go in this building. Turns out, I probably could have long before this. The Lex Leonard Building, also known as the Lex Leonard Gallery, hosted a few differernt artists at Art Tour. My buddy Taylor Silwue was having a party for his short story collection, Dancing with the Devil, some of which will be the basis of films that are expected online, coming to an internet near you sometime soon. I should have taken better notes (or notes), but I just took pictures of the interesting masks in one gallery, a horror heavy metal goth diaramoro, photographs and paintings and authentically recreated front desk with attendant for a studio system within a pretty cool space.








No comments:

Post a Comment